Monica Tutak tagged me and I'm now to share eight things about myself and or my spouse that most people don’t know.
1. My wife, Deb, is not only an avid horse lover, but she paints and draws as well.
2. Deb also has a gift for helping the sick, especially those who are older and in hospice as a nursing assistant.
3. Deb is a vegan on the Hallelujah Diet, no meat or dairy (100% as far as what she controls most of the time); she is much healthier as a result, and so am I- who along for the ride gets in about 80+% in the same way of eating.
4. Deb likes to take walks with the dog and myself.
5. I would like to read at least three hours a day.
6. I like to spend time with people.
7. I would like to write a book, if it could help others in some way.
8. I would like to travel more; maybe even doing this!
Now I will tag some of my friends who I think will do this, or wouldn't mind doing so: Craver VII; Halfmom, AKA, Susan; KM; Llama Momma. If you’re up to the challenge, list eight things about yourself and or your spouse that most people don’t know.