Diane at Emerging Quaker has tagged me along with six others. Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Present an image of martial discord (as in "war," not as in "marriage") from whatever period or situation you’d like.
Thanks, Diane. Here goes:
1. I like to walk and read at the same time.
2. I used to like my hair- especially decades ago; now I enjoy having no, or very little hair!
3. My favorite seasons are Spring and Autumn, perhaps in that order. Summer and Winter are alright, as well- and if I lived further south, I'd miss the four seasons.
4. My favorite pie is cherry.
5. Most of the time, I prefer to read several books at a time, especially if I'm doing heavy reading. Unless I'm particularly interested in a subject, or run into a page turner.
6. I like to hear the Bible being read, did so for years, then quit for awhile. Back to listening to a more dramatized version, and quite well done through The Bible Experience, and my wife Deb likes it!
7. We recently became grandparents, and I had the most fun last Sunday morning, getting to hold Morgan.
I had included a painting, later providing the link for it, but have removed it, and will just skip this part, since I don't really want to work through permissions to use copyrights.
Seven I now tag in alphabetical order: Craver VII; Halfmom, AKA, Susan; Laure; L.L. Barkat; Mike; Nancy.